Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ricky Getting Some Air

#15 Ricky McIntyre gets some air over the defenders as he led his team to two big victories this past week. League play has ended and the Kobe based Canadian Academy Falcons finished tied for 1st place. They will now play in a league tournament, travel to Tokyo for few exhibition games right after New Years and finish the season with a trip to China to play in the Asia Pacific (APAC) tournament.
In the game above, Ricky scored 30 of the teams 66 points. This was a season high game for him. He had a sprained ankle at the beginning of the season and has not been 100% until recently.
Here he is doing a ballet move and fouling the other team! I wish I was flexible enough to kick myself in the head sometimes! Nice Job Ricky!

1 comment:

Vanalee said...

Ricky, you look amazing I wish I would have been there to see you play. The number of points you scored is truly fantastic. Way to go! You should tell me when and where you will be in playing in Tokyo.